James Harden is an athlete who has his own unique sense of style. This love for fashion inspired The Harden LS, an off-court lifestyle version of his signature shoe, the Harden Vol. 1. For this campaign we drew inspiration from the world of high fashion, creating layouts that spoke to both the color story of each shoe, and to the abstracted world of high-fashion. James was outfitted in high-end designer clothing, another break from more traditional basketball shoe campaigns.
I was involved with the entire campaign creation from initial briefings through final asset delivery. My role as a designer on the project was to help craft the overall look, feel and tone of the campaign with direction from my Senior Designer and Design Director. I was directly involved in the following aspects of the project:
• Curating initial moodboards
• Assembling creative direction sell-in presentations
• Leading product photography and retouching
• Finalizing athlete images and retouching
• Guiding and building final deliverable toolkit and guidelines
• Final asset prep and delivery